Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Had a "relaxing"(wasted) holidaysSsss

Wasted FOUR days doing nth...

oh gosh...I shud b doing my assessment for International media as well as preparation for the exam...

What hav I been doing?

After I've pass up the ethics assessment, we went to check out the dresses and heels for party nite.

Friday we went to Cheshire Oak. Spent the WHOLE day ther.

Saturday...went out wid fish to buy bra bra...lozl

Sunday, went to Primark and buy some souvenirs in the morning. After tat spent the whole day in the room...doin nth...=.="

Oh ya...I packed part of my luggage on Sunday nite after i've get my compress bag.

Monday....stayed at home the WHOLE day...get disturbed by the "crowd" outside...it's bank holiday and it's music festival. Didn't step out frm the flat today yet din do any assessment. Spent the whole day watching HK movie.

=.="

FOUR days WASTED!!! Gosh...Miao...can u please dun do last minute work???

This assessment's weighting is heavy...same goes to the exam...

wat are u doin??? Spend ur 2nd last week in Liverpool wisely, will you???

0 comments: