Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trip to Lake District on 260708

hehe...went to lake district last week saturday but din get the chance to share the photos "on time"...bz ma...

well...it is not really a nice place worth to visit...anyway...we enjoy ourselves^^

Not much words but photos^^

Big sistaz housemates n Ah Bui

LengC: I wanna snap me myself alone oni
m3:(stick on the stone) NO way~lolz

Walker~

Yan Qi, Kai Xin, LengC n m3

Sumwher @ Lake District

Cinema^^

Yea...I m lying on the grass~~~woohoo

You can't do this at msia~lolz

Juz oni hop off from the coach
no view 2 see juz cant wait to snap photos~

I wish I can get a 2.1
(Love this pic^^thx pen~)

Modelling~

Trying to get near but takut...lolz

hehe...

Nice scenery isn't it?

Yan Qi, m3 n pen^^
Don't do wat ppl do at the back
it is dangerous~lolz


Legs look long huh
technique~lolz


Full of confidence~

The place wher I went

^^

Yippie~

Nice pic~
Love it^^


I met Char Siu Bao @ Lake District~

The big sistaz housemates^^

Shh...I m communicating wid it
(ET mae...lolz)

Well well...lazy to organize my pics and form a story la...so juz upload wat I think is beautiful(myself) and share wid u guys lo...we muz always share beautiful things wat...lolx

Okie la...if wanna see more photos please visit my facebook acct la^^

0 comments: