Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It've been long~~~

It've been long since the last time I blog
I think I start to get lazy...
I think...lolz
but the main reason
I think is...
the assessmentsSssss.
Aiks...I NEED BREAK AND I REALLY DO!!!
A BREAK TAT I DONT HAV 2 WORRY ABOUT MY WORK AT ALL!!!
Well...let me sum up what have I been doing for the past few days.

Alrite...
on 14 July we went for evening walk at Albert Dock.(not on 16)
rushing for work on 15th

Miao yi in the Room~

went for a walk on 16th...to National conservation centre and city centre

123 pieces


Attended a social trip organized by the Uni. To...North wales...

sumwher in North Wales

and sumwher near the sea breeze~(oh yea...I love it...I LOVE THE SMELL OF THE SEA~)

SEA!!! I LOVE IT!

19th July...Trip to York.

Big Sistaz in York~

Oh ya...not forgetting...I woke up 530am in the morning to go for a SALES at NEXT. Everything in half price!!! WOW!!! Yea...the shop actually open at 5am and I actually brought back a BIG bag. Oni a BIG bag with few garments. xD

Only the Bag is Big^^

went Subway for lunch on 20th July. (I regret...) It cost me 1.99 pounds...shud hav save dis money...
Sub of the day(Monday)

Oh yea...went to Uni and see this...what is Poker society???
A society tat creates to Poke ppl? or Poker cards society???
lolz...No idea at all...>.<"
Poker society???

Oh god...yes...I said tat I m BZ wid my assignmentSss...but yet...frm the schedule above...it seems like...I go for more outing than hiding myself in the room rushing for the assignments.

Hmmph...I shud hav face the wall and think....WHY.

Well...

No idea...

But wat I can say is...

I really put a lot of effort on my studies...yet my result SUX.

HATE THIS.

I think most of my coursemates have the same thought wid me.

LJMU lecturers!!! WAT DO U WANT FRM US???!!!

hopeless...

0 comments: