Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Whn gals go crazy~

My dear housemates – Yan Oi(Qi) is depressed today. Or I shud say…all of us from flat 36 are depressed.

WHY?

COZ OF THE STUPID ASSIGNMENT LA!!!

We always need to stressed up, scratch our head til it bleed in order to complete our assessment and the marks we get…are still very LOW…ISH…why we have actually spent a lot of time, energy but stil the marks sux…

Well…back to the topic…

Yea…we are ALL stressed up. We have plan to skip BB show 2nite at 9pm and take a evening walk. We are heading to Albert Dock.

City centre turn to b VERY QUIET at 8pm. nobody walking on the street, all the shops are closed. AND…when the gals tense up…thy hav actually did ALL this…lolz


We are the models~lolz


@ Liverpool One^^
it is a open air shopping centre^^

Flying on the sky~


This is Yan Qi who have actually
stressed-up
me - the victim...lolz

Whose butt is the most beautiful of all???
lolz


we walk ourselves home at 10pm when the sky starts to turn dark. My slipper went patah whn we are on the way to Albert Dock. AND I end up walking wid my barefoot...Yan Oi, LengC, Kai Xin n Miyuki hav actually take off their slippers to walk wid barefoot as well(in order to teman me). Tat's really sweet of them^^ Love u guys.

Oh ya...pen...it doesn't means tat I dun love you. I know tat u got serious cleanliness, so, I wont blame on u bout dis^^

hehe...this is the 1st nite all the BIG SISTAZ went out 2geda for evening walk. Hope there will be more coming in the future. BUT not causing by the stupid assessment n depression~


0 comments: