Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I M STILL ALIVE

lolz...sorry for not updating my blog for such a LONG~~period...
was bz n m bz wid my assignments...haiz
the work like nvr end like tat...
wanna rest oso cannot...will feel guilty...like now...I feel guilty in blogging...coz m suppose to do my assignment...but thn...no mood la...dunno wat 2 do...haiz...
so damn sienz..how la..

even feel lazy in uploading my photos...wkakakakkaak...

well...went to club yest nite...we joined our fren's frens for the party.

We were dicussing sth...

we found out tat all the guys...thy said thy hav their anoda half d...but WHY we still can see thm hugging the gals and dance...flirt ard...treat some particular gal very good...thy even tell
"nvm my gf not here"
"Why cant i do like dis? I don't even know wat my gf doing over ther as well"

sounds like irresponsible...

haiz...why guys so "flower heart" one...

but at last thy admit thy got gf la...so...it depends on the gals who actually wanna let thm...hug n dance o not...

hmmph...well...

these are guys...

0 comments: