Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ze end of Project 365

5th April 2010, Monday
Project 365 # 359
Forgot to bring my ear plug to work ><"
There's this guy, guess he is trying to go after my cousie, he tend to date her out for dinner but I guess cousie rejected him, AND he typed to my cousie at msn "why miao so free one, always go here and ther but u bz? Ask the DBKL collect tat rubbish can ar?" wafak. I dun understand...this is not the first time he teased me gao gao in front my cousie, I dun get it. AND he know my cousie wil for sure copy paste me the words he typed. He just give me a smiley face whn I question him, thn...I blocked him right away bcoz Imma so damn geram tat time. I did nothing bad to him, I did not tease him. ARGH. =.="


6th April 2010, Tuesday
Project 365 # 360
Forgot to bring my ear plug AGAIN. Thanks andrew in lending me his ;p
Movie starts 71opm, I left my Co. at 655...used only 5 mins to reach Pavilion. W00ts. Imma loving it. XD
Btw, Future cop is the movie tat I watch today


7th April 2010, Wednesday
Project 365 # 361
Received a request which doesnt state clearly in what they want YET THEY RUSH ME for the work! GAH...Sent me the request in the morning and call me in b4 lunch hour to ask for it. Wafak...=.=" Thy just can't see wat's in the request form is it? 3 working days you brat. Grrr...AND it is not the first time...they are getting over and OVER.
My schedule today : 1030-1130 - hand over, 12 - 2 - training, 230 - 330 - training, 530 meeting...AND two deadlines COB. ><" Feel the pain
Loads to think after meeting...and I srsly nid huggies badly. *hugz [Yea I really love huggies, mayb it's bcoz I borned on a huggies day? *heh]
Btw, I got a orange flavor lollipop...2nd one after the apple flavor *big wide smile


8th April 2010, Thursday
Project 365 # 362
Saw a lengzai from iHub XD Yea. The happiest thing of the day =p
原来我在你眼中是韩佳佳...such a faker I am! Nothing hurt even more than letting a close-to-heart ppl who knew me for 5 years tell me that. Guess she dun really Un me. Buhuuu...sad sial!


9th April 2010, Friday
Project 365 # 363
Dinner at Sushi Zanmai wid sister Wee~~~
Ordered Chocobanana Parfait and Matcha Parfait *slurp Stil heart Matcha Parfait tho ><" FULL SIAL day. Fattening LOLx


10th April 2010, Saturday
Project 365 # 364
Meeting at mah house for the Bali trip Wee~~
Had dinner @ all-u-can-eat resto, no nice oneee...cheat ppl mia choc. fondue. GAH Only got cherry tomato to dip...*Chay


11th April 2010, Sunday
Project 365 # 365
Ching Ming. And erm...the cemetery is sumwher near Alice International sch. So, wher is it? LOLx
Had dim sum @ Sri Petaling. Had "Gai Wo Bao". Hmmph...it is actually "Loh mai gai" wrapped by Bao. ><"
Dinner wid Sista gang @ Dak Fook...Had Crab =)
Clash of the Titans, 3D @ Pavilion wid Olipia gang. XD
W00ts...it's the last day of my Project 365. AND I get to hang out wid my frenzzzzzz who leaved deep footprints in my life...Happy =)
Tell me it's not Monday tomorrow. Tired Sial ><"


0 comments: