Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 30, 2010

2nd half of April 2010

Hiya! How ya doing? m3? To be frank, I miss my bloggie. Looking back at the recent titles of my bloggie, I tend to lump sum my happening life into one post...which seems to be so so so wrong. It is just like I've got no heart to blog...and I dun love my bloggie anymore. T_T. I cross my heart, trust me, I never ever tot of abandoning my bloggie...At least I jotted down some important events[tho it's in point form].(still trying hard to defense for myself...><")


Rite. As what is being stated at the title, here I am, lump-sum'ing my 2nd half of april for the year 2010. Forgive me...please...ya know I m srsly so damn freaking bz wid my work, and, countless F word I've said in the past weeks. =/ I dun like it BUT I juz can't control myself. Srsly nid to pick up a EQ management course. ><" So Yea..Srsly can't blif that first month of 2nd quater is ending like real soon. It is just like...I din do anything or achieved anything and there four months have gone. Browsing thru my tweets...trying very hard to "back track" wat did I do...and yea on 11th April, m able to hav dinner with some of the gals from sista gang and their bf @ Tak Fook [had crab]. Rush for movie -> Clash of the Titans @ Pavilion [3D with chinese sub w00t w00ts]. Then as usual, it's another bz working week...and there's this new version of research tool tat nid me to keep on testing...til I srsly get mad about tat. =.="



Then then...went to club continuously on Friday and Saturday(16th/17th April 2010). Friday is bcoz of Mint Party and we get to have FREE FLOW! Wee~~~oh well. We eventually SS ther by snapping losta photos and temporary owned passion lounge for like 30mins...(tat's bcoz it's like 9++ and nobody wil go club/pub so early xD) The next day we actually explored G6 and godamnit...I danced on the stage which is so so mempersiasuikan...especially when come to the Wonder girl's Nobody...I cheered happily and hop on to the stage(where there's only me and another gal up ther) to dance...gahhhhhhh...aihhh the drunkard me...can u please control urself a bit bit? ><" AND Oh well...I've got a big blue black on my lap and I SRSLY DUNNO WHERE AND WHEN DID I GET THAT...jeezzzzz

here's some of the partay photos xD

@ Mint Party, poppy garden



@ Gsix




So yea, on the 2nd half of April, I had my first time(in my lifetime), dined at Chillis xD

19th April 2010...*ahem* I...er...went for dinner with JK.(and it's our first time meeting each other) *ahem* We had dinner at Chillis *ahem ahem* Too good to dine in at Chillis on a Monday nite. Btw...thx for the treat...xD Oooo oooo...he is mah nuuuuu fren! He is actually my pet bro's new housemate who have juz moved into my pet bro's house on 1st April(I guess) and thn...how we know each other? Hmmphhh...according to my pet bro...thy chit chat in my pet Bro's room...thn pet bro suddenly ask JK "wan intro u my kai mui?" thnnnn on the same day pet bro msn me and tel me JK think I m cute...(yea...rite another victim get cheated by the photos at facebook...lolx) thn my pet bro gave him my msn and we starts to chat. Found we have a lot of things in common...and these have brought up endless topics for us to chat...lolx...and tat's wat made me to go for this "dinner" wid him. lolx. Oh...btw...JK damn violence can...always *dish me til *faint one...lolx

And oh yea,
these are some pitcha of the day that he drew for me
(I missed the milk box and oscar trophy...><") 1st pcs,


He left a dirty spot on my pure white paper and I got mad
there,
he gave me back one pure white paper...lolx
This is so so so CUTE can!
I rikeeeeee


2nd pcs,

I "watt" him draw this for me tho




3rd,

and yea
another pitcha of the day...lolx





Rite. on 21st April 2010...I have somebody came to replace me...AT LAST. Rite. It's time to test my patient...and my skills in teaching(gahhh...guess I sux in this) Guess she is still new...more time needed to teach...and hmmph...guess I dun really have very good patient. lolx. Oh yea. MILK! I have breakie every morning at opis and ther's this day where the dutch lady semi-skimed milk finished ady...and gosh...I felt so demotivated and it is like sth has lost...and yea I guess I've fall in love with milk widout realizing myself...><"I eventually grabbed a packet of milk at convenience store and everything just feel alright after I gulped the milk in my stomach =).



24th April 2010, went for lunch wid cousie and ex-kelic at Sushi Zanmai, gardens. Realized that ppl from my Co. actually like to hang out at Mid valley and gardens ><". Date Olipia and KS out for dinner. We had dinner at Wonder milk...andddd and and...the shop actually close at 11pm...as the nite still young, and, we are still young(perasan betul)...we actually came up with this crazy idea - drive up to Genting and lim teh. ZOMG. And yea...it's already 12 when the time we reach uphill...rite...the very young us actually went to buy ice cream...find a peak and get freeze'ed to the max. Woohoo!!! After the ice cream session...we then head to coffee bean for lim teh session AND I had milk ♥ ♥ ♥ 25th April 2010. Followed cousie and her bunch of frenz go for dinner at Kuala Selangor. Another crazy sial mia gang. lolx. Purposely drive 45 mins...go all the way to Kuala Selangor just to eat seafood...as if there's no seafood to eat at KL. ><" Some pitchas of the crazy Saturday xD

Thinking where to go after Wonder Milk'ing

and

here we are

at Genting




playing the arcade,
Oh no...I din rampas it wid small kids
thy asked me to sit in oneeee...lolx


and get freeze'ed by the air and ice cream xD


After freezing and all,
time to warm ourselves xD


Got milk?


the odor...nyahahahaahhahax



AND O.S.I.M. Back to reality. Another bz week starts ahead, and, guess I srsly nid to brush up my skills in teaching...the freshie seems 2 b blur all the time when I try to explain/teach/guide her...BUT she nodded her head at the same time... ><" Aiihhhhhhhhh...how how? Losta thing I taught her for like 4/5 times ady yet she stil can't get it...Shud I write her a manual and she follow? ><" ARGH...Shudn't blame, guess I was liddat when I first join the Co. as well ><" But at least I m not really that slow when work? Jeezzzzzz...Felt myself so bad now. Aihhhh...tot I've improved myself tim...




Went for date night on a Wednesday for only rm5. Wee~ It's a darn farney movie tho. Me likey. xD AND...I got the iPhone to use today...(til further notice) AND GDI! I had a full set of nugget set medium in my stomach as late dinner. Buhuuuu...my diet plan...GAH...when is it goin to work lah! Miao...can u please "sang sing" a bit ar? ><" Went for drinking session on Thursday and ordered Tiramisu coz I crave for cakes for weeksssss. GAH. Another late nite eating. FAT SIAL. Grrrrr...Oh yea. I shared cousie my Burberry perfume the other day, and she love it. So yea, whn there's a day you smelled heavy perfume smell...it's actually from two person BUT not bcoz we are putting the perfume heavily. lolx. I have this very strong feeling to chop my hair off recently bcoz it is so damn freaking dry! BUT...aihhhhh...I srsly sked I wont look good wid short hair...><" Why lar...mayb I wil juz go and get a wig...lolx Good idea huh...=p


Whoopppsss...

So yea.

Here you go.

The "long gas, crapz" second half of April. ;)

0 comments: