Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wrap up for my Project 365

I started this Project 365 on 10th April 2009...Coincidentally, it's the first day of my trip to Shanghai. =). Starting this project has gave me a responsibility to update my bloggie everyday, and of course, I am able to jot down some interesting thing that happened on that day(which I think I shud include those in my blog as part of my memories). The initial idea for this project is to upload the photo of the day and write something bout it, so, in the future, when I flip back, I can actually see what is important in my life ;)



I struggled for few days in thinking shud I or shud I not start this Project 365. It is not like there will be something interesting happen everyday...and how if I srsly got nth to write that day? AND, right, I am famous in having this "3 mins temperature" / hangat-hangat tahi ayam...I just cant stay long for one thing when it does not attracts me anymore. Can I blame this to my horoscope? ;p Rite. I take the challenge. I wanna see if I can tahan til my project 365 ends. And yea, guess erm...tho it's not a perfect 365 where I blog everyday(yes I admit I curi ayam, I will sometimes compile few days of project in one blog and I actually did not post photos everyday in every post), but I stay til the end. *claps xD



First and foremost, the gang that I mixed with, is the BIG thing in my project 365. They are the movie gang aka olivia gang =). Happy to have them appear in my life...else I guess I srsly will be a nerd who stays at home everyday, facing the lappie or pc...*cries (bcoz my gal gang all bz wid work and paktor, we srsly barely have chance to hang out 2geda for at least once a week like last time ><")


*out-of-topic*
I never ever tot that I will be having another BIG gang of frenz in my life and majority of them are guys. (Oi, I m not hungry okay...lolx). I dun hav much guys' frenz...during primary sch time, my class have got only 11 guys, and, thy only mix wid pretty gals...*charmness...even during gathering oso I wil b abandoned by the guys...><" LOLx...I studied at gals sch which made me have no chance to have more guys' frens(and I will feel reluctant in talking to guys)...then, I have like 3 or 4 guys frenz during my college time, which are my coursemates. ><" Okay. I admit I have got this guys' phobia...guess it's the effect from gal sch. I only talk to gals and treat gals very nice but not guys AND when guys talk to me...like only having a normal conversation, I will pretend I can't hear thm, ignore thm or answer them with very short answer. AND...I wil get blush easily whn I talk to guys(even they are not the one I like)...I AM SHY...I guess? LOLx. Oh please dun vomit. XD So yea. Having this gang of frenz where majority of them are guys brings me a BIG challenge. I am quiet whn I first join thm...(tat's wat cousie told me)...but after sometimes...I guess my image totally gone in the gang...=p AND oh well, I dun feel shy shy anymore. Teehee...
*end of out-of-topic*



Secondly, things I mentioned the most in project 365 is about my job. My workloads tend to increase from time to time and sometimes I made me feel breathless...I complaint a lot in the past yet I still stick with this job ><" That's bcoz I think...if I did not fully utilize the skills I learned in the past b4 I switched to another field, I will then wasted my time...Oh well, Excel became one of the "very important" software in my job. I nvr ever tot that I will actually see these zillion rectangles boxes in my every-working-days...nonetheless...figures...that I dun like the most...><" But these and the research tools have now made me a valuable one in this field. AND, I get to attend losta events organize by media owners...still it is somehow got linkage with what I like - media.


*out of topic AGAIN*

I choosed to study sciences stream during 2ndary sch bcoz I dun wanna study account...and I picked a course that doesnt require any calculation during college time...btw...Statistic is one of the subjects during my college time ><" Oh well, srsly have to admit about a say telling "the more you hate it, the more chances it will become important in ur life" GAH. (That's why I barely hate anybody in my life bcoz I duan them 2 b my sayang or the closest one in the future LOLx) After I've been working with the excel sheets, figures for one and a half year and been making noise for one and a half year, still, I am working with them, btw, srsly have to thank them. ><" *end of out-of-topic*



Last but not least,
Trips. Events. Parties. Alcohol. People. Movies[3D]. Karaoke. Food. Sushi. Dessert. Chocolate. Sleep. Char Siu Bao. Cousies. Traffic Jam. Weddings. Celebrations.





A VERY HAPPENING 365 I had.

Heart it gao gao ♥ ♥ ♥

Satisfied =)





Trips - Shanghai, Serendah, Phuket, BKK, Strawberry farm, Kuala S'gor, Taiping
Events - attended plenty of media owners events
Parties - Halloween, Xmas, New Year, CNY, company party, Club [poppy, phuture, sanctuary, G6]
People - kelics, Olipia's gang
Movies - visited cinema almost once a week in the past. Me Likey xD
Musics - shared losta "recently addicted" songs xD
Karaoke - become one of my new love <3
Liquor - heart it xD
Sushi - Sushi Zanmai ~ my all time favourite
Dessert - ice cream...cakes...*slurp I can skip my normal meal but not dessert ><"
Chocolate - My love always. It srsly wil bring happiness to me
Sleep - my weekends daytime activity =p
Char Siu Bao - deep down in my heart always. and...always miss him *hugz
Cousies - the closest one recently Jam - kenot escape every working day
Weddings - attended two cousies wedding...my batch all getting married...*gasp
Celebrations - First time celebrating birthdays for losta ppl =)
Food - Had losta nice food in the past ><"

0 comments: