Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 04, 2010

First week of April 2010

The killing me workloads made me to write my blogs in point form. It's good tho, no nanny story but highlightsss of the day =)


29th March 2010
Project 365 #352
It's a normal working Monday and normal rushing-work-til-dai day for me =p
Went to fetch Sis with pyjamas on. lolx


30th March 2010
Project 365 #353
Meeting CEO 2day to tell him mah job scope and stuff...Scary-nya
::miaogle::
SEARCH "Why scary"
Owrite. I have got this phobia in talking to BIG people since I was small. I will cry everytime I enter staff room or headmaster room during primary sch time *guarantee, nvr miss AND when come to 2ndary sch time I din cry BUT will avoid in entering staff room...okay the "most memorable one" would be one time...I sick like hell and I cant talk AND I so wanna go pee during class hour, I write a note for teacher and ask for permission...she looked at me and ask "why u cannot talk ar" waraooo my tears dropped so freaking fast whn I try to talk and ther she got shock and lemme go toilet...lol OWH.Tat's bcoz she's kinda fierce! ><" and erm...rite...I actually cried when I enter principle's room to get some signatures from the principle. wth. And rite when I start my first Job, I wil avoid talking to CEO, and erm my tears will flow very quickly with no reason when someone like GM or AGM talk to me for more than 5 mins. THEY TALK TO ME ONLY LEH. =.=" So kua cheong can...even myself oso cant understand why is this so. I m so so so sked when I enter CEO's room 2day bcoz I worry my tears will flow BUT PHEW. I m able to talk to him calmly and tell him my tots. Oh well. Mayb not...bcoz I missout some "important" points that I wanna flag to him. =.=" GAH. When only I can overcome this stupid phobia?! Meh lei gehhhhhh =.="


31th March 2010
Project 365 #354
Went to Sky Bar coz AXN and Animax is doing new showcase for the year. Me likeyyyyyyy!!! Alas I got the chance to pay a visit and Imma loving it so so so so much! It's really SKY BAR! ♥ ♥
Cutie marmee called and say "where are you, why haven't come back, I will miss you de wor" SO SO CUTE CAN!!!
Went to Genting. W00tssssss...Lim teh at Starbucks. Wanted to leave at 0030 BUT FOG TOOOOO heavy...can't even see the way back home. So yea. Caught in fog til 3++ only balik rumah...reached home 430am ><"As if tomorrow is not a working day. Buhuuuuu...Shh dun tel mah mum PULISSSSSSSS... Rite. GOD is the first that wish me "Happy April Fool" ><"


1st April 2010
Project 365 #355
Woke up an hour late compare to normal day
Zombie Miao on board!!!
Oh yea! It's April Fool Day!!! The first thing I do when I reach Opis is to change my status in FB from "single" to "in a relationship". xD
Wanted to find someone to pakat wid me...but failed =(
Btw, 4 ppl like, 8 ppl congratz me, and one totally get cheated [bcoz he came and msn me to ask for the bf's photo...lolx]
Fren came look for me and we yam cha @ Tim Bun Gor Gor
人爲什麽要失戀?今晚要陪兩位失戀的朋友...
Change mah status back to "single"


2nd April 2010
Project 365 #356
Super duper sleepy lazy Friday *yawn
Mum and another auntie happen to pass by when I m hoping into car, mum said "lenglui, go work?" The auntie bside follow her call me lenglui and after tat she said "WAH, she really lenglui WOR" LOL. Weee~~~
CEO called me dis afternoon. My heart beats freaking fast even after I put off the phone ><" Had lunch at Ichiban Boshi and shopped at Face Shop coz thy have got crazy sales xD [bought new nail colors and mask, mask is like RM6.90 and another 20% discount given! Woots]
Short but Sweet escape to PD from 213o til 0430 =)
We did some grocery b4 the trip. Bought FOUR BIG bottles of Heineken and some snacks
It's not really windy 2day tho BUT still I love the crazy thing we did! Srsly HEART it



3rd April 2010
Project 365 #357
Went to Sing K @ The Gardens
Sneaked out to G6 *woahhhhh The songs here are GREAT and environment TOO!
Gulped a couple glasses of liquor bcoz I so wanna dance...BUT erm...my fren's fren wanted to pay a visit to our K room...
She sang one song then me and my fren send her back to G6 and then I balik K room again
Okayyy. The scary miao appear. I happen to hear Mayday's song, I turn the music LOUD, Mic LOUD, jump and sing thereeeee then..."Ka Boom" I lied on the Sofa, closed mah eyes and "collapsed". LOLx
Rite. I saw my frensssss' surprise faceee Like they never see Miao liddat b4, and miao is so damn scary, she blast the music?! Wafak? AND SHE FAINT away after that
I actually wanted close my eyes to rest BUT I think I really faint away by posing a DARN farney pose, leaving my frensss using flashesSSsss so snap my fugly photosssss. AND YEA IMAGE TOTALLY GONE to negative infinity. TT_TT
I srsly dun know that there are flashes on me. GOSH. Totally GONG la me. Rite. It's all bcoz I gulped couple glasses of almost-pure liquor....yes Markie I know...no nxt time or u not gonna be fren wid me. yes. Behave. I will...try to. lolx



4th April 2010
Project 365 #358
Super duper triple HOOOOTTTTTT Sunday. However, I am able to take a nap in dis fooking HOT weather...and sis actually turn the air-cond on latter. =) Sweet nap I had BUT suffer at nite in forcing myself to sleep ><"
Shiatz I missed the pillow fight thingy at One U. Aihhhhh...sleepy head me ><"

0 comments: