Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

pleasant sat nite =)

Happy BURSTday SinE.
Hope my mabuk version of Birthday song will always be kept in ur mind. =p

Yeap. She's the birthday gal and yea...she came all the way back from S'pore for the birthday celebration. She is just always that sweet+nice+pretty+patient+frenly and the list goes on. xD

Yeap

Bday celebration + chill out @ fren's house made the pleasant nite.

Had dinner at Bumbu Bali which own nice ambiance, nice food and reasonable price.


Loving their Bali Lime =)



Paid a visit to SuetE's house
(sorry din get to turn up for your house warming)

Sin Yee brought wines. Red & White
and there
we starts to play game in order to hype up the nite.

Batman, superman, ultraman, cat woman, spider man
is the game that we played.

That's the Batman.


I drink...drinkkkkk and drinkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Red wine, white wine, back to red wine


made a crazy drunkard rocker wannabe m3


Last but not least,
the group photo to end the pleasant nite. =)
Can't wait for another new group photo
that have got everybody IN ;)


She is back ;)
Really have to go on diet
like, seriously =x



Passed thru two road blocks on my way home. Nvr get alarm'ed before the pukes. I eventually opened the car door and puke when the car stops & wait for the traffic light to turn green. Srsly nvr tot that having that few glasses of wine will made a drunkard me. Srsly nvr ever tot that I wil puke, like seriously this is the very first time I puke after a year? Guess I am not used to drink wine. HAHA. =p

The very sweet sinE called to see if I am alright and want me to promise her to take panadol before I "collapse" or I wil get serious headache the next day. =) I felt the warm and I really do. Thanks a zillion and Happy hot+pretty+sweet+foreveryoung buffday to you. Teehee


There will never be
"I won't do it again"
remember Britney's song?
"Oppss I did it again"

0 comments: