Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

fruitful sunday ;)

Picked HER up at 11am to surprise everybody.
Tuck Kee is the place that revealed HER secretive return.
Yeap we had Dim Sum for breakfast ;)


The next plan,
chill at HER house =p
It've been 2 years since the last time I visited HER house
Had pineapple, dragon fruit, chocolate at HER house
and
Cluster is love!
Wonder if we can get this here in Msia ><


*ahem*
Mah first time in touching & feeling iPhone 4. Teehee
It's kinda heavier than what I tot
(bcoz of the aluminum)
and ermmmm
I...
heart iPhone 3Gs after I see this
BUT
I will still stay loyal & wait for iPhone 4 white to launch in Msia
Gotta get it as my Bday present =p
Rite. It's HER iPhone 4
There are currently 5 iPhone in the gang.
W00tsssss!!!


Owrite.
We then mingle around at DPC
and
then
Hunt for food at Kepong Baru Nite Market ;p
(Rite...it've been more than 2 years since the last time I visited KB nite market. NO KAKI ma)


Asam Laksa as Dinner
Every pasar malam will have a famous asam laksa stall?
I miss the one at Tmn Connaught xD



There,
a little bit view to prove that I am at P&M
Teehee


Asked WaiE out for Yam Cha session as she did not turn up during breakie time.
Honeymoon is the place WaiE first met HER after two years.

Btw, Honeymoon is doing promo, 53% discount for their durian pancake and last day is 31st Aug =p


Chocolate Love is what I had tonite
first time I ordered a different thing
I always order "yong ji kam lou" only =p


Wonder who is the HER?


There, the HER is LengC.
She is back from UK after two years and everything still stay the same like we have just met yesterday ;) Interesting storiesssss she shared and she is always the pistachio in the gang. Welcome back my dear. =)


Happy Birthday to dearie Sin Yee

0 comments: