Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Single Awareness Day^^

Yesh. Happy Single Awareness Day(SAD).

LOLz...

How sad. Single Awareness Day. Alright. Me and my colleagues and cousies actually attended One fm Live Concert at Sg. Wang today.

AND YES,

we got the VIP seats.

Muahahahhahahahahaha...

Okie. That's one of the great things working in my company. Wid no further craps, let's take a look at some pics.


No. No. Don't see the wrong thing and get the wrong perception. I am showing you the stage of the day but not the yong sui guy. Oh yea, forgot to tell. I am not the cameraman of the day. Perhaps, my colleague fancy him. LOLz. Muahahaha...Andrew you know who you are.


The crowds. We actually first get the tix for VIP standing and it is the crowds tat you see after the orange color shirt guy. WTH !!!My colleague have actually called the servicing person and tell " Yor, if standing zone then we leave lu...you know we are too short that we can't see...". Then, now, we are sitting looking at the crowds at the back. Lolz.


Lesly. One of my colleague. He is still single and available. Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Or you can reach him directly by -> his blog.


Another single and available one. Andrew. Please click on the ads at his blog page when you are browsing thru. lolz


Last but not the least,

The three Drop Dead Gorgeous pretty gals. And yes, we are still single and available. LOLz...I know you will never believe. BUT WE ARE. lolz...Contact me if you are interested wid anyone of us. (Apalah...muka tembok betul...hard sell ourselves here...>_<")


-THE END-

end with the artists showing
"ONE" finger.
(macam-macam one pun ada)
Luckily we got seats for the concert or I guess we will be hanging around the mamaks. Or Perhaps clubs. lolz. The concert ends at 1030pm which is TOO early for me to go back home. AND yes...we head back to home. Coz...we have got no idea wher to go...>_<"

0 comments: