Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Doggies Day Out @ Lake Garden^^

Today is a bonus holiday for us, everybody tot tat we can sleep late til dawn but...as it've been long since the last time the sista gang hang out 2geda...thus, we have decided to bring our doggies to outing. In order to avoid being "burn", the outing starts at 9 in the morning. Everybody are still in their dreamland when we meet each other. lolz

And yea, this is the first time I bring Bao Bao for outing.

As this is the first time Bao Bao go Hang Gai Gai, of course, photo shooting is a must.

But, he juz don't wanna look at the camera.


SuetE : Wei...no give me face!!!
Bao says : You look at my face la...
So ugly...



Okay. I got it. He wanna look lengzai to be on cam. So, as a responsible Bao's PA (Personal Assistant)



I groom for him on the spot. See, I don't even hav the time to look at the camera when the photographer wanted to snap my pretty and responsible face...LOLz.

Actually I did brush up for me and make him look lengzai before I bring him out. Mayb it's bcoz of the HOT weather. AND YEA, IT IS FREAKING HOT!!!

Bao : (begging) Lenglui come snap photo wid me...lolz
Now Bao Bao busy Kao-lui'ing...



Marcus : Dee...Please don't "rotan" me...
I wont repeat the mistakes again...
ThengXi: Yea...I "trust" you...



They are busy dating...
(Dou Zi n Ong Lin Dong)


So do they...



Wait...wait...WAIT a minute. All the doggies are male...this include Dou Zi and Ong Lin Dong. BUT, why are thy dating? By the lake summore...so "romantic"...lolz



Last but not least,

The family photo is a must.

Happy family^^


Yea. Happy ten years Anniversary. ISH. ANOTHER TEN YEARS?! Yes, we are all 2ndary schmates since form one(exclude the guy and doggies)

ARGH...feeling old again...>_<"

0 comments: