Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fook Up by the Software

Was running a report since Wednesday till today.
I wonder what makes it (a.k.a the s/w) to take so LONG~ to run
The report is still running when I am about to leave the company on Friday.
Was worried about the report all the time and decided to go and take a look today.

Prayed hard + cross finger + Amitabha

Please please...bless that everything will be fine.
Once I touched the dearie lappie, I am so so happy that it shows, "report completed".

I moved the mouse, click on the file and

AND

AND

the report screen suddenly disappear.

WTF...oh god...the due date is tomorrow and now you treat me like that.

Hello? Please? Don't la fool wid me during the weekend. During the important moment.

PLEASE.

GOSH.

YES. MY REPORT SACRIFICED.

Darn it.

It ruin my reputation. My avthing.

SUX.

I called up my Head, she din't answer the cal.

I called up my superior. She answered. She said I am suppose to run the report using two PC in order to backup.

SO HOW NOW? Okie. Rerun avthing. Wait til tomorrow and see how.

God Damn it.

I used so many days to run and avthing gone, how long does it need to take in order to rerun avthing. Which means I might not meet the due date by tomorrow.

THIS IS ONLY MY 2ND month working here and tat's the "BIG SURPRISE" that you wanna give me.

HOLLY Shit...

How I wish I can scold all the bad words at this very moment.

SUX.

Now...pray hard that there's really a thing called

"We'll cross the bridge when we come to it."

0 comments: