Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Char Siu Bao

Char Siu Bao, anyone??? hehe

Thinking to pet a puppy since years ago but never get the chance coz my mum always complain i m those "three mins passion".

Hmmph...Been looking for different breed for years as well...in order to choose the one that will make me fall for it.

AND I FOUND IT!!!

A year ago...cant really remember how I found it but I really fall for it. From tat time onwards, I've been looking for it everywhere and found out that it is rarely can be find in Malaysia.

Now now...I've came back from UK and graduated. Found myself a job as well.

SO

I AM GOING TO GET YOU!!!

hehe...will be getting one very soon. (Perhaps)

Oh ya...forgot to tell what breed is that...

and how does it relate to Char Siu Bao...

Hehe

Here you go...

The cutest EVER maltese~~~~!!!!



Cute til can die twice isn't it.

AND did you realize something? It actually looks like Char Siu Bao. lolz...

The face round round de...hehe

Ok ok...IF if I really able to pet one...I will be getting it in the mth of Dec

Tadaa~~

This is the previous litter of the puppy I m getting.

Hehe...

muax muax muax

Love maltese gao gao~!

0 comments: