Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Poppy

Went to poppy on last week saturday together with my cousie, cousie' bf, cousie's bf's cousie and my brother.

Saw Kenix over there and we open bottle from her.

I am very down that day but I didn't make myself drunken as I don't want others to take care of me.

I took my second sip offered by my cousin bro over there. It is mild seven...the smell taste very strong compare to dunhill menthol that I tried the other time.

Don't really like the smell...(lucky) coz I tot I've fall for cigarettes...

Reached home at 4sth in the morning...

I think I am not gonna make myself drunk, or not going to drink for a period.

Coz...it actually makes me think of him.

=.="

I don't know why...he is the first thing that come into my mind when I wake up...

really ABCD...

0 comments: