Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Night life

Had a lot of night life after I came back from UK. I don't mean to blame on the jetlag(ady 3 weeks liao stil got jetlag mae...==") but I really had a lot of night life...

On 8th sept...the 3rd day after I m back frm UK I actually went up to genting wid my pet bros and their fren...AND AND AND...when the time they reach my house ady 11++PM...it's PM u know...not AM...lolz...thy went up to gamble and I m ther to control their money...wakakak...being a "rich" gal for few hours by keeping all thier credit cards, atm cards and cash in my small little wallet...lolz

Thy have got a limited amount to gamble - rm150

YES rm150...it is consider as a BIG amount for me ady...and I dun allow thm to take any EXTRA money frm me anymore...lolz sometimes it is good to bcum a "Queen" where avbody hav to listen to me...wakkakakakak...

It's lucky that I keep their money n CC wid me...coz that Ryan...hng...he spent his money very fast...not even an hour his rm150 fly away d...rm150 can do many things u know...can go makan, shopping, pay bills n stuff...but he choose to "burn" it for Uncle Lim...==

I reached home ard 3++ am tat day...mum actually nagged at me...telling i shudn't go out wid guys during late nite la...dis n tat...lucky I din tel her I actually went wid 3 guys...she wil take the cane and canned me ady...lolz(shh...dun tel my mum u know...lolz)

then then I went Poppy wid my cousie...(u can see frm the poppy entry)...tat day reach home ard 4++ lolz


then then...erm...last week monday....went to limteh wid kai xin, lengC and Marvin @ Gasoline, Kepong. The limteh session starts at 11++ almost 12am ady...we were sitting in the dark room, chatting. The resto close at 130am...so after tat we actually went to a famous nasi lemak stall at Selayang. (Itu marvin la...kata mau makan nasi lemak...patutlah dia ada banyak lemak...lolz...wakakka...) and there...I reach home ard 2++

Wednesday - meet up wid Tracy for limteh session @ The Curve. We date her at 8pm but bcoz lengC overslept...We reached ther at 9pm...lolz
ther we talk talk talk...til the shop close again...today consider good ady lo...reach home ard 1++ kut...

Thurs - go "limteh" wid Kerk and LengC. Yes oni three of us. We go The curve AGAIN. Today both me and LengC is having alcoholic mood...thus...we hav actually "dress-up" ourselves and went to Scarlet. Kerk ordered 2 buckets of beers. Both LengC and Kerk are a bit drunk...but I am not...coz I din drink much...lolz...wakakka...After tat we actually went to eat Bak Kut Teh sumwher near by my house.(Fattenning wei...) Today reach home ard 3++


Friday...Clubbing nite!!!!! Wentto Poppy(again) with Marvin, Kerk, UY(the special guest) and LengC. We open bottle from Kenix but couldn't finish up the bottle...after tat we actually go for dim sum...today...reach home at 4++ lolz


Yest...limteh session wid kerk, Marvin, Billy and LengC @ Mutiara Damansara. Lim teh session starts at 1130pm...== After tat we actually went to sing K at The Curve til 3am and we had a couple of beers.

See la...I oso dunno since when my night life have actually become so "colorful"... with beers summore. Thinking when I will get screw gao gao frm Mummy...lolz

I nid my normal life back la...hang out in the Bright but not night...hang out during weekends but not weekdays.(I use to stay at home stick my butt on the sofa during weekends...sobz)

HAIZ...how la how la??? Hope 2nite nobody wil cal for Late limteh session again...lolz...wakakakkaakka...

Will night life makes a person bcum fatter???

0 comments: