Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I've got a lot a lot a lot to say

Hey peepz & bloggie,


M Back. Yeap. It have been long since the very last time I wrote a texty + long-winded blog. Many words have been kept in my heart and the feeling of bursting everything out has become stronger this morning.


But, Oh well, It's weird. Knowing myself have got a lot to say but when I am trying to express my feelings, my brain went blank. Too many to tell till the extend I don't even know what I want to say nor having the capability to put my feelings into words. Yeap. It's weird. Oh yes I am just not an expressive person.


I have got no idea if it is due to stress but I can sometimes go blur and it can be freaking blur.

Case #1
I can't even remember the name of my Director who talked to me just now. He was standing beside me, asking me to read the Email that he sent me, I was trying very hard to figure out what's his name in order to find his Email and I actually took more than a minute to think "what's his name". DAMN. This is so unacceptable and I totally have got no idea WHY?


Case #2

My kelic who sits beside me. I called her for 3 times by looking at her but she did not even look at me. I was curious WHY she doesn't want to answer me, until she asked "Are you calling me or another person?". Yeap, I look at my kelic but called her at another person's name. I don't even know I called her at the wrong name till she tells me.


Okay. Above cases are my main things that happened during the past 1 month. There are still a lot of mini tiny things that happened and I totally have got no idea why. Oh, maybe I am always that blur but never notice =p


Owrite.I freaking wanna go holiday.
Will write more when I can really restructure my sentence and put my feelings into words. =p
Till then.

0 comments: