Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Trying to understand

1. A distinction student that need people to repeat 237102371024710274 times on one thing

2. A 23 years old city gal who have not seen smart for two before

3. Constantly write her job title all over the pages(reason given, to remind herself tat's her position)

4. A girl who do not know how to open a drawer(even have to confirm with me to lock is to go clock wise or anti clock wise)

5. Eating ice-cream alone at car park? AND run away when see colleagues

6. Report on every single little thing that she do (step by step)

7. Having cursor running all around in monitor before she reach the file

8. instruct you instead of asking you for help

9. Tel you and remind you bout her Bday(I ended up forgot after her bday over, and she reminded me again...=p)


Srsly wanted to know what is in her mind.
Are these the youngers' atittudes? BUT she is only 5 mths younger than me!

0 comments: