Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Rainy DaysSSS please go away!!!

Rainy DaysSSS please go away!!!


Andy. At last I know how you feel. BUT at least you are happy and sweet wid ur wifey now...lolz

Alrite...there's once where me and Andy (my ex-colleague) sitting outside a hall and day-dreaming. It was a rainy day.

He suddenly sigh and asked me

"Have you ever miss someone so badly especially during the rainy day?"

I felt surprise tat such sentence have actually came out from a guy's mind.


Small story~
He is the one tat "fly" his gf tat time...coz his gf too over in getting close wid other guys and he actually warned her for many times...she promised to change yet she continue to do the same thing...he let her go and hide himself away frm her...He is giving the gal "time" to think...both of thm actually suffer in missing each other but the guy choose to be the cruel one in order to give tat gal a lesson...tat gal learnt and now...they are a sweet couple^^




I feel nothing tat time and said...

"apa la...raining oni ma...like dis oso can make you feel sad"

NOW I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ANDY!!!

RAINY DAYsssssSSsss PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!

0 comments: